Thank you for choosing Fremantle Dental Care
We’d like to give you the very best dental care, and you can help us by ensuring that you have all the information we need to assure your comfort, safety and convenience. For your first Fremantle Dental Care appointment please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time to complete the initial paperwork and to discuss any queries you may have. If you need to cancel or reschedule, please notify us at least 24 hours prior to the appointment, otherwise you may incur a fee.
Please bring along the following items to your appointment:
- If you are taking any kind of medication at all, please provide us with a list of any pills, tablets, vitamins or other medications.
- If you are a member of a Private Health Insurance Fund bring along you Membership card
- If you have a Department of Veterans’ Affairs, Pensioners Concession or Health Care cards or any other written material entitling you to subsidised treatment, please bring them along.
- If you receive any Government Assistance you will need to bring your General Authority Form.
- Please bring along any previous and relevant dental records you may have in your possession.
Fremantle Dental Care implements a ‘Pay on the Day’ policy at all times. Methods of payment accepted are cash, cheque, credit card, EFTPOS. We do HICAPS on the spot electronic claiming for patients with participating health fund memberships.
Click here to download our patient form which you can fill out in advance and bring with you on the day of your appointment.