Get in touch with us to apply
- No weekends.
- Friendly and professional working environment, based in the heart of Fremantle.
- Supportive team members and management.
- Become part of a unique dental practice.
As a modern practice, we are looking for a candidate with excellent interpersonal skills, an easy going character and someone able to communicate effectively. You should be able to work efficiently and independently in a small, fast-paced team environment. Previous experience as a DA is required. We are also looking for these attributes: take initiative, be flexible, take pride in their work environment and personal appearance. Be honest, caring, reliable and punctual. You will also be required to do reception duties, D4W knowledge will be helpful. We will provide the correct guidance and training required.
We are one of the few practices that are skilled in Dento-Facial Aesthetics. Therefore, our practice also offers Wrinkle Relaxers and Dermal Fillers.
- This position is initially for 3-4 days per week.
- We have free parking and easy access to the Train/Bus Station.
- Remuneration will be based on experience.
- Overseas Dentists need not apply.
Job Type: Full-Time and Part-Time, Permanent
Salary: Based on DA experience.